CFP® BBus (Econ & Fin)
Authorised Representative No. 305034
Josh has over 19 years’ experience in Financial Planning. Josh holds a Bachelor of Economics and Finance degree and a post graduate qualification as a Certified Financial Planner CFP®. Josh works with his clients in a friendly and professional manner and is passionate about helping people to achieve their lifestyle and financial goals. Josh enjoys providing advice across both investment and strategic considerations, but in particular is focused on helping clients to create a life they love.
Josh is the author of the Amazon and Kindle best-selling book ‘What Parents Want’ and enjoys working with parents at all stages of their life (including Grandparents) to help them gain clarity on their financial opportunities and to achieve their lifestyle style goals.
Josh’s areas of speciality include assisting clients who are approaching retirement, are self-funded retirees and those who are going through or have been through separation and divorce. Josh starts with a blank canvas for every client and focuses on understanding their specific objectives to build a tailored plan to achieve it efficiently.
Outside of work, Josh loves being a father to his kids, supporting the Bombers and keeping fit and active in the outdoors, especially at the beach.
Snigdha has over 8 years’ experience in the Financial Planning industry and has been with our team for over 6 years. During that time Snigdha has continually progressed her knowledge through both studies and on the job experience. Snigdha holds qualifications of an MBA, Graduate Diploma in Financial Planning and has successfully passed the FASEA exam. Snigdha is currently a provisional Authorised Representative and is heavily involved in supporting clients advice needs. Snigdha enjoys the problem solving nature of Financial Planning and getting to know a clients goals and situation to help them move towards improved results and outcomes. Outside of work Snigdha enjoys travel and most recently returned from a trip to Egypt. She is also passionate about cooking, the arts and jazz.
Josh and Snighda provide advice to help people solve the following problems:
- manage their accumulated wealth for long term prosperity;
- grow existing wealth via investment advice and efficient use of income;
- have greater peace of mind and sleep better at night – stress less about money;
- retire earlier or maximise existing retirement outcomes and lifestyle;
- have a life – outsource financial management for better results and to have more time to do the things they love, with the people they care about;
- plan for and achieve large goals and financial commitments – private school fees, holiday home, investment property, financial gifts to children;
- ensure protection of their family, wealth, business and lifestyle if unexpected events occur;
- invest wealth wisely and manage superannuation and investment portfolio requirements;
- setting up or managing existing Self-Managed Superannuation Funds;