Our qualified and experienced team can assist you
…for every stage of life
What does a financial planner do?
At OzPlan Financial Services, we have an established five step planning process which we follow with every new client.
- Gather financial information and family details about the new client.
- Identify the client’s financial issues and lifestyle goals.
- Prepare a financial plan.
- Implement the plan.
- Review and revise the plan as necessary.
OzPlan Financial Services acknowledges that every client is different and we can provide you with financial advice and guidance specific to your needs and objectives. Whether you require extensive financial planning or simple advice in relation to;
- Personal Financial Planning and General Investment Advice
- Wealth Creation Strategies
- Retirement Investment Planning
- Centrelink and Department of Veterans’ Affairs Pension Planning
- Planning and Advice for those being retrenched/made redundant or changing jobs
- Personal Superannuation Planning and Investment of Funds
- Self Managed Super Funds (DIY) Planning and advice
- Estate Planning in conjunction with your legal advisers
- Protection of assets and lifestyle via death, disability, income continuance and trauma insurance, so often forgotten by people in their financial planning
We also work in conjunction with your accountant and legal advisers to provide:
- Advice on Self Managed Super Funds
- Business Succession Planning
- Business Planning
- Executive Remuneration Planning